Systematic onboarding and implementation of the HubSpot platform are vital to get the most out of your investment.
You have invested in HubSpot product, you have outlined your business goals and targets, you have a team that is ready to rock and roll. So, what’s next? How can you take maximum advantage of the system in a short time and start seeing the results? That is where onboarding helps
What is HubSpot onboarding, and why is it necessary?
The process of setting up all the options that come with your HubSpot subscription and making them functionally available to your team is called HubSpot onboarding. It also involves guiding and training your team on each stage of running marketing and sales.
The onboarding is necessary for the following reasons
- To understand the software and options in detail
- Avoid delay and start using the platform quickly
- Get the most out of your HubSpot investment
- Get a strong foundation and training for your team
- Get set and organized to begin executing goals
Why is onboarding with a HubSpot partner better than working with HubSpot?
When you have plugged your business into a massive platform like HubSpot, you need proper onboarding, and there are two ways to achieve it.
Work with the HubSpot onboarding team or hire a HubSpot partner agency.
Onboarding with an experienced HubSpot partner agency has several advantages as follows:
- Our onboarding price is nearly half compared to what HubSpot charges
- We provide more services compared to HubSpot and their price
- Our onboarding services includes training your team on critical features
- Our agency has practical industry domain knowledge and experience
- We offer ongoing and on-demand support throughout the journey
- You will work with an experienced team that has successfully onboarded numerous times
- Have a practical understanding of the problems and solutions
- Helps us to build your profile which may help us in the long term commitment
What can you expect from our HubSpot onboarding services?
HubSpot onboarding service is divided based on different product Hubs.
- Marketing Hub Onboarding
- Sales Hub Onboarding
- Service Hub Onboarding
- CMS Onboarding
Here are some examples of HubSpot onboarding services you can expect.
- HubSpot technical setup
- Enabling all options in settings
- Building templates for campaigns
- Create tailored workflows and automation
- Setup sales pipelines
- HubSpot CRM customization
- Integrations with third-party apps
- Define user roles and assigning teams
- Importing contacts and list segmentation
- Setup content management tool
- Setup content conversion paths
- Custom reports and dashboards
- Create call-to-actions and forms
- And much more.
Ready to take your marketing and sales to the next level?
Schedule a consultation with a HubSpot expert today and start your HubSpot onboarding.
Let’s discuss your requirement.
Submit your queries