HubSpot auditing & reporting helps you in decluttering the system for optimal performance.
An all-in-one software like HubSpot has inbuilt and interconnected sales, marketing, CRM, and website development platforms. And with time, there is bound to have a mess with a contact database, reporting, unnecessary templates, sync issues, and effects after taking the update. HubSpot auditing & reporting.
With consistent use of marketing and sales platforms like HubSpot, a timely audit of the platform is necessary to check if everything is going smoothly or any areas need a revival and clean up to use it optimally.
An in-depth audit of your HubSpot platform helps your business in thefollowing ways
- Recognize any unused option and make complete use of the platform
- Distinguish if there any misconfiguration and fix the same
- Better structure and organize assets internally for a comfortable use
- Find out areas where you need to train your sales and marketing team
- Declutter by removing unused templates, and other assets
- Find out what strategy is working and what not
- Get an insight into the budget, spending, and ROI
An audit report consists of assessment of the followings
- Website performance
- Content quality
- Conversion rate
- Technical implementation
- Settings & file manager
- Email & forms
- Design manager
- Contact list database
- Apps integration & sync errors
- Report organization
- Security & privacy
- Ads & social media
- Campaigns & workflows
|Reviewing Workflows, Campaigns, Emails, and Forms, highlighting high performing/inefficient assets, and identifying gaps.
|Mapping HubSpot properties that have been set up for lead management, data picklist values, etc.
|Locate any bad data in terms of duplicates or non-marketable contacts. Check if systems are in place to keep the database efficient.
|Identify if all the features of HubSpot Marketing and Sales Hub are utilized efficiently, as per best practices.
|Integration and Connectors
|Monitor the website-HubSpot integration and identify sync issues with app integrations (ex: Salesforce CRM)
|Determine if existing reports and dashboards capture the right data and performance metrics.
Let’s discuss your requirement.
Submit your queries